The 2023 Annual Report spotlights the groundbreaking emission reductions payments made over the past year to Costa Rica, Côte d’Ivoire, Ghana, Indonesia, and the Lao PDR. Combined with Mozambique’s emission reductions payments to date, Carbon Fund results-based payments now total $53.2 million, with that number expected to increase to at least $300 million in the coming year.
Engaging Indigenous Peoples and Forest-Dependent Peoples
- Capacity Building Program for Forest-Dependent People in REDD+
- Direct Dialogues with Indigenous Peoples and Forest-Dependent Peoples
- Guidelines on Stakeholder Engagement in REDD+ Readiness (Apr. 2012) (English, Spanish, French)
- Indigenous Peoples' Perspectives and Activities in Monitoring, Reporting, and Indicators Development for REDD+ and A Review of the MRV Concepts, Tools and Instruments
- IPACC's new regional report on REDD+